The RSBA Fall League is a NEW league formed to provide youth basketball players with an opportunity to develop their skills through a scaffolded teaching approach. The league is designed to provide a challenging, and organized circuit like series for male and female athletes in grades 3-9 during the non-community and high school basketball seasons, respectively. High school coaches will also have a place where they can view incoming 8th graders and freshman to evaluate the talent level of the underclassmen transitioning into their programs.
- Tue, 9/1 & 9/8 – Virtual Draft, 7:00pm-8:30pm
- Sat, 9/12 – Mini Camp, 4:00pm-7:00pm
- Sun, 9/13 – 2 Academy Games, Gopher State, Times (TBD)
- Sat, 9/19 – Mini Camp, 4:00pm-7:00pm
- Sun, 9/20 - 2 Academy Games, Gopher State, Times (TBD)
- Sun, 9/27– Tournament - 2 game guarantee, Gopher State, Times (TBD)
- Reversible Game Jersey
- Ballogy App Access
- Ballogy Combine and Skills Assessment
- RSBA Individual Player Development Guide with Videos for the duration of the league
- 6 Hours of Mini Camp with Live Scrimmages
- MVP Sports Recruiting Profile
- 4 Guaranteed League Games with 2 game Guarantee Tournament
- Certified Referees
$265 Per Player
60 Players Max
Questions? Contact Clarence Fields at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Protect, serve and connect the community basketball associations and high school programs they feed into.
- Promote sportsmanship, self-esteem, and the development of life skills.
- Teach the fundamentals of basketball while providing a safe, healthy and positive environment.
- Bring a balance of individual performance training, skill development and team development vs. the amount of games played in each session.
- Provide a more inclusive competitive experience that players from all walks of life can thrive in through a scaffolded teaching curriculum.
- Schedule the absolute best officials around.
- Provide associations, parents and coaches with a blueprint of how to develop each athlete’s full potential.
- Provide each athlete with the opportunity to showcase their skills and be recognized on a local, regional and national level to increase their chances of playing college basketball if they desire to do so.
Combine Assessments and Evaluations by Ballogy
Our league will be utilizing the Ballogy platform in order to record and track combine results through the Ballogy leaderboard function
All participants will receive Ballogy-certified test scores before, during and after our league in order to track the improvement. (Must have a Ballogy Profile to be tested for the event)