Resources for Youth Sports Associations- Covid 19
Here are the latest return to play updates and suggestions from the MN Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The MYAS is determined to provide you with updated information to help your organization safely return to youth sports. We would like to thank our partners at the National Sports Center and Minnesota Amateur Sports Commission for their efforts in providing accurate and timely return to play resources as we move forward as a Minnesota youth sports community in a safe and healthy way!
Safe Play: Back to the Diamond Guidelines
Safe Play: Back to the Hardwood Guidelines
MYAS COVID-19 Documentation
- MYAS COVID-19 Waiver Verbiage: https://www.gamemakersystem.com/public/Waiver. The MYAS worked directly with our partners at the National Sports Center to align with their verbiage as well.
Reminder: Create and Post refund policies for Individual & Teams sponsored by your Association
- Example: Minnesota Youth Basketball Alliance Member, Mounds View Basketball Association, has created great information for their participants: https://www.moundsviewbasketball.com/page/show/5905872-covid-19-information
Exposure & Return to Play- Click Here
How to stay safe during athletic activity and sports
- COVID-19 Sports Guidance for Youth and Adults (PDF version)
- FAQ for Youth Sports (PDF version)
- Home Screening Tool for COVID-19 Symptoms
Foster Compliance from US Council for Athletes Health: COVID Education and GameDay Ready App & Trusted Health Platform for your coaches, athletes at practice and games.
- Contact: Craig Perry, email@example.com
MDH Guidelines for Social Distancing
Be sure to be in compliance with the Safe Sport Act.
Trusted Coaches has a cost effective option available for all sports.
FAQ's-Return to Play for Organized Youth Sports
Association Preparedness Plan
Preparedness Plan Requirements Guidance
Great Resources from our friends at the National Sports Center
Requiring Minnesotans to Wear a Face Covering in Certain Settings to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
United States Olympic and Paralympic Committee Coronavirus Updates
USOPC Sports Event Planning Considerations post COVID-19
PLAY Sports Coalition and the National Council of Youth Sports- Return to Play Considerations
Schools & Childcare
Youth Programs & Camps- Decision Tool
Youth Camps-Decision Tree
High School Athletics & Activities Guidance
Assessing Risk of Spaces, Facilities and Programs